“DON'T BOTHER GOING” 2 of 5 stars
Review of T.G.I. Friday's Embassy

T.G.I. Friday's Embassy
1776 Benjamin Franklin Pkwy, Embassy Suites Hotel, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1210 (City Center West)
215 665 8443
Neighborhood: City Center West
All Over
“DON'T BOTHER GOING”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Terrible food, terrible service, terrible everything. It took them over an hour after we ordered (party of 3) our food, for it to come to the table. Place wasn't crowded at all and they really didn't have a good excuse. When the food finally came, it was disgusting. I haven't eaten at a TGI Friday's in 10+ years and after this experience, I'll never go back again EVER.

Visited September 2012

Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
“Convenient to our room.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Only complaint was that my husband found a long black hair in his scrambled eggs on two different days. They need to be more careful that their employees pull their hair back and wear a net or hat.

Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Pass on this location....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

TGIF has been consistent with spiraling down in their customer service. What a disappointment. With all the competition one would think they would keep in the running, but they stayed status quo. Service and food are not a combination that wants me to part with my money at this location on Easton Road.

Visited September 2012
“for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

only for the continental bkft which was fantastic. The staff was friendly and I really enjoyed the omelet station.

nashville
“Who is our server? Where is our server?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We must have arrived at shift change. Our first server took our drink order after we had been sitting for 10 minutes. Five minutes another server came by to see if we were being helped. We stated we had, then waited another 10 minutes before a 3rd server arrived, got our drinks and food order. He was wonderful, but the first two ignoring us left us feeling very disappointed.