“Lovely Experience” 4 of 5 stars

(215) 731-1100
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bliss is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #755 of 3,779 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Eclectic, International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Walnut & Locust
Transit: Easily accessible by bus, train, and subway.
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Lovely Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited during Restaurant Week. Staff was exceptional! Food was good. It really depends on what you order. My partners for was phenomenal! I do plan on going again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Philadelphia, PA
“Wait Staff Beyond Exceptional”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a lot of competition in Center City for good restaurants. This was our first time to try Bliss. The food was very good and tasty. The ambiance was very good, but the service was top of the line! The waiters were all very friendly and acted like they were happy with their jobs. They showed that they liked what they were doing, and they liked people. We noticed this, not just with our waitress, but with other waiters and the lady who checked us in.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Phila, PA
“Great pre or post show restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Last weekend I took my mom & 12 yr old niece to see Les Mis at the Academy of Music. We were going to the matinee so we went to Bliss for lunch before the show. Our waiter Kevin was great. Very personable. very helpful. The atmosphere is beautiful, very tranquil. The bathroom was an issue though. I'm in a wheelchair & it would not fit in the handicap stall nor would the door lock. My niece had to hold the door shut for me. The food itself was very good. I ordered the crab gnudi which I had never had before. I shared this this my mom & niece & we were all underwhelmed. My niece had gotten the poached pear salad, which again we all shared. We all agreed it was out of this world! For entree's I had the salmon which was very good, my mom had the lobster risotto & I thought it was dry (plus I don't like lobster) but she enjoyed it. My niece is a vegetarian (as am I but I do eat fish) and she ordered one of the specials, the vegetarian chili. Although a little spicy for her, she really enjoyed it especially after adding the sliced avocado to it! We were too full for lunch but they had a gelato I was dying to try, goat cheese & fig. I hope they have it when we go back, which we plan to do!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yerevan
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Ecellent food. Excellent service.
Preliminary reservation neede on weekends.
Nice atmosphere at night when doors are open.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Cute and Quiet on a Sunday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Lovely decor and street view. We ate Sunday brunch before a matinee at the Academy of Music and had brunch, lunch, and dinner options. Service was very good as was the French Toast and Caesar Salad.

Visited January 2013