“Great food @ great prices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pandora's Lunchbox

Pandora's Lunchbox
1221 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19107-4920 (City Center East)
215-922-2333
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #372 of 3,481 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: City Center East
“Great food @ great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been a customer of Pandora's Lunchbox for almost 20yrs and I love just about everything on the menu. Not only is the food great but the owners are very friendly and professional . If I ever had any complaint it would be that I could not finish all of my food or I wanted more because it was so good . I truly belive Pandor's is a " Diamond in the ruff " . It's a must have if you're looking for great food .

Monte'
The Barber ( 1201 Sansom st. Phila. )

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

Pandora's was recommended to us by the hotel desk clerk when we asked where we could get a good Philly cheesesteak within walking distance. My husband and I both ordered one and it was delicious. Although we didn't try any other places for cheesesteaks, the sandwiches were very good, and the service very friendly!

Visited October 2011
Maine
“LOVED IT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

This little restaurant was just down the street from our hotel, and we are so glad we walked in! Everything we had was fabulous. We went back several times. We had cheesesteaks, pizza, paninis, carrot cake, chocolate cake, and pizza fries. The panini was UNBELIEVABLE! The guys working there were incredibly friendly. The prices were very reasonable. The service was fast. The desserts were homemade. What is not to love?

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Quick services.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2008

Quick services.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Foogie fries! Need I say...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2008

Foogie fries! Need I say more?