“I've had better” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Ohio
“I've had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had the Arroz con Pollo Colombian - Colombian style yellow rice with chicken and veggies. Th e polo and the Papaya shake with milk was the highlight of my meal. The black beans were unremarkable and what a huge disappointment when it came to desserts - Tres leches and Better than anything cake. Both desserts were forgettable. Would I drive across town to go back here, probably not. The Arroz con Pollo would get 3 Stars and that's the best I can do to end the review on a positive note.

Visited July 2012

Pennsauken, New Jersey
“Eh I had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

We had a great dinner and all my guest enjoyed the food, however some plates to me appeared to be scarce of food while others looked suitable. Mine however was not pleasing I got the steak and this is what came onmy plate sweet plantains a decorated salad slaw (not really something to eat with your dinner) and my steak. The steak was a boiled piece of meat THAT'S IT no onions, no sauce NADA it was like eating a piece of rubber. I was soooo mad everyone was enjoying there selections and here i was with a mess I had to eat again later that night I was starving. The hundreds of dollars we spent there I should of had a full belly. Needless to say that I had 8 drinks there and not even a buzz. Hmmm watered down drinks?... Ask for NO ICE Not say they aren't good with the food just was disappointed since EVERYONE was saying they give lots of food and I walked away starving.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor. Had one of the specials apparently it was a Dominican dish. Salmon with plantains and a sauce on too. Not sure what it was but was delicious and so much food, had Spanish rice n black beans on side. Had to take home leftovers n was just as delicious if not better the next day! Had 3 milks cake I took home for dessert and was so good! u could tell it was home made. Saw the big foil tray they cut cake from. the Flan looked so good but I'll,try next time. Next visit I had chicken soup and it was also very delicious! Had relleno de pappas. was beef stuffed in potatoes ball n fried. very good. did not like the chicken empanada. looked like some orange vegetable inside. had mojitos n they were very good!! the portions are large n delicious! BEWARE one thing, they charge gratuity automatically 15% whether u r by yourself or large party. But I DEFINITELY recommend! I will surely go back a third time!! still didn't try Flan tho. had 3 milks cake again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NY
“Awesome food. Great mojitos.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

Even though it was a busy Saturday night, we were seated fairly quickly. The service was efficient. The food is fantastic, and with a large menu it's easy to find something to order. Make sure to park at the Rite Aid across the street. Only thing I didn't appreciate was the automatic gratuity added to the check (and we were not a large party).

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The perfect place and best atmosphere!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I took my niece here after a long trip from Florida, I had the Picadas and she had the yellow rice with chicken. The food was out of this world and the drink were special made. She ask for a tropical drink the and bar tender Santiago was the best! over all the service was great and the resturant was very clean. i would go here over and over again. Definitely Recommend this place to all. oh, and it has a club upstairs too.

• Visited November 2011