“An amazing time for happy hour.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ms. Tootsie's Restaurant Bar Lounge

Ms. Tootsie's Restaurant Bar Lounge
1314 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147-1823 (City Center East)
(215) 985-9001
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #458 of 3,779 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
“An amazing time for happy hour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had an amazing time last Wednesday; first time coming to their happy hour. Prices were great, service was phenomenal and the ambience was right on point. Exactly what I needed after a long days work. I honestly cannot wait until this Wednesday to return. *** sweet chili wings, crab macaroni and cheese balls and a endless glass of their famous tropical blend Ice-Tea***

• Visited July 2014

Philadelphia
“The best place to spend the evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

On August 1st we visited our favorite place again. As expected we were welcomed by great hostesses who gave real smiles. Then seated and taken care of by Amber our server who was terrific and polite and knowledgeable. Our drinks were delicious and then...THE FOOD CAME!! Oh my goodness talk about love at first sight. Lol I know it's only food but presentation is a great thing and taste is everything. Lord have mercy our food tastes DELICIOUS!!! Chicken and waffles, catfish fingers and cornbread to die for with cranberry butter. Mmmmmmm good !! Thanks crystal for your table visit and the opportunity to share a great treasure in Philly . Everyone should visit at least once and then oh yeah you'll be back. Keep it up Ms tootsies.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food Great service! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Ms. Tootsies is by far the best restaurant experience I've ever had! The service was wonderful! Never have I ever experienced such great hospitality from the hostess to the person bringing and taking the dishes. We didn't wait long for our meal and the food was served hot and delicious! Not to mention the great atmosphere, such a great place for date night, company events, dinner parties, and simply wanting to enjoy a great meal! I'm already making plans to go back! :)

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Took my mom & sister for the first time, mom was in heaven over the okra,corn & tomatoes, sister tried to order everything from the menu, they both said the experience was Devine & they would love to come back. My favorites are the smothered pork chops & cornbread w/ strawberry butter you'll be in soul food heaven

ALISA B

• Visited July 2014
“Birthday Reservations”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I made reservations for my wife's birthday nine days in advance and they weren't confirmed until about three days before the date. We had a long wait, (15 minutes to be seated) and an hour before our food was served; however, the food there is very good! Not sure if I would go again anytime soon only because it took forever to eat. Ambience was very nice as well, wish we had been able to catch some live entertainment.