“Loved it, cute atmosphere and many food choices. even gluten free bread.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sabrina's Cafe

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Eclectic, International, Coffee Shop
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Loved it, cute atmosphere and many food choices. even gluten free bread.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My daughter chose this for her birthday brunch while visiting Philly based on Trip Advisor reviews.

She had pancakes with strawberries --- they had just run out of French toast but the pancakes were so good.

I have been eating healthier and and happy to say this was the FIRST place since we arrived in Philadelphia that had some good, healthy choices. They even carry gluten free bread for a 2 dollar upcharge.

I went with an egg sandwich with eggplant and grilled onions.

I was pleased at the variety, and also thought it was very sweet they brought my daughter's pancakes with a birthday candle.

You can sit indoors or out on the sidewalk -- it's a small outdoor area and sadly the seats were all full on this breezy, lovely afternoon, but sitting indoors was fine.

The server was prompt and attentive and took care of our request to get the bill taken care of immediately as we had reservations for something to do with my daughter's birthday.

The portions were absolutely HUGE. I mean HUGE. I couldn't even finish half of my egg sandwich, and I was told of my 3 choices? That was the smallest.

Great value, lovely little place - I loved it and would recommend to anyone and will be back if I am ever in the area. :D

Thanks, guys! We loved it.

Great pick by my daughter and another reason why Trip Advisor is such an amazing resource. It did not disappoint. Thanks to everyone out there who rated this and got it near the top so we could find good food in an unfamiliar city.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
New York, New York, United States
“Meh +”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

An atmospheric, cozy, brunch spot. Their reach exceeded their grasp as far as the brunch specials on my visit. That week they were concoctions based on "Orange is the New Black" which I guess is fun, until the food comes. It was just an overproduced mess with no real rhyme or reason. Nice staff. Decent prices. Kust quite a ways out on the "gimmick" limb.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Wish you had a place in the King of Prussia area!!!!Above average food at about average prices--The quality and freshness of the food was excellent--above average home cooked food--Food is very tasty--

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Exceptional food preparation in a fun shabby chic setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This cafe is nearly hidden under a tree on Christian St but do not miss this gourmet breakfast and lunch gem. The chef prepares and presents authentic, quality food and the service was excellent. The French Toast is a local fav, the Ranchos Hueveros was the best I have ever had. The Spagetti with giant prawns was exceptional. The average price per plate was $10 to $15 dollars and the portions are generous. I guaranty you will return.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Sunny and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hi My MoM AND I STOPPED BY AND GRABED A BITE TO EAT FOR LUNCH - The waitress was a doll. She was cheerful and attentive. The restaurant was pleasant and even the bathrooms were immaculate. The food was very good and served hot. We had omelets, but looking at the sandwiches going by, they were huge and made my mouth water. There are also a decent amount of dishes for the vegetarian population. Would definitely go back again and again. Only problem was that it was rather noisy, not a cozy romantic place, but good for the food and service.