“AMAZING stuffed french toast!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 3,785 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Eclectic, International, Café
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Born out of Robert & Raquel DeAbreu's desire to create a comfortable, welcoming place that served great food at great prices; Sabrina’s Café opened in 2001 serving up now infamous staples like Stuffed Challah French Toast, The Barking Chihuahua, and their Huevos Rancheros. A great brunch spot, Sabrinas Cafe also features creative dinner fare that is just as impressive.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“AMAZING stuffed french toast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This was my first trip to Sabrina's and it definitely will not be my last! We went on a Thursday morning around 9:30 and there wasn't a wait at all. The stuffed french toast was out of this world. I ordered the summertime stuffed french toast which had a raspberry, brownie, animal cracker, and cream cheese mixture stuffing. My boyfriend ordered the banana stuffed french toast which was also very good. The portions are huge too. The atmosphere was great and the prices were reasonable as well. For two stuffed french toasts and two orders of coffee it came to $22. The only downside was trying to find parking because it's all metered parking around the cafe so we had to drive around a little before we could find a spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Too Much of a Good Thing Can Be Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you time it right - either late morning or late lunch - & don't choose to wait on the sidewalk, you're sure to get your money's worth of quality food at Sabrina's. Arriving around 2 on a Friday afternoon & choosing not to dine in the hot sun in full view of passersby (Why people choose to do that mystifies me.), we were seated immediately inside the charming old shop, filled with shelves of interesting tchotchkes, & greeted at once by our charming young waiter, who asked if he could "prompt" me, when I couldn't decide what ingredients to have on my "egg sandwich of the day,"

He chose well & when our towering sandwiches arrived - with glistening side salads (instead of home fries), they were towering, hot & delicious & in fact so much for me that I am looking forward to the other half for breakfast tomorrow.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The best in Philly by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Everything is good there I tried different food from pancake to frittata it was always good. One bad think they do not take reservation some times you have to wait but it worse it enjoy

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Long Long wait, but well worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Sabrina's is always fantastic for brunch. Prepare for a LONG LONG LONG wait on the weekends in the summer. Standing only outside, so be prepared if you are coming with small children. Even with the long wait, the food is well worth it and the Challah French toast is fabulous.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hammonton, New Jersey
“Good food ALL the time...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've been going to Sabrina's for a few years now and have been remiss is giving them their due props. The stuffed French toast is by far my favourite food on the menu. I love the special ones they come up with in addition to my wanting to eat everything else on the menu. I've been to all three locations and have yet to be disappointed with any of them. It's great for any time of the day and it's great food with reasonable pricing and big portions. Food coma comes to mind just writing this. I've recommended Sabrina's to all my friends and family and no one has been disappointed. The only drawback is there can be a bit of wait since they don't take reservations, but if you're patient, it's well worth the wait. My suggestion is to call ahead and get your name on the list to minimize your wait

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere