“Surprisingly good!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
pa
“Surprisingly good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

This was a chain restaurant I had been meaning to try for a while. Finally got around to trying it. I was impressed. I had the porterhouse steak which was perfectly cooked with a great flavor the salads were very good in the appetizers such as calamari and crispy chicken rolls were just okay. Overall, I would return and I believe the pricing was fair for a steakhouse. It's nothing fancy but definitely worth a try. Check out their creative steak add-ons!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“One Of My Favorite Chain Restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is one of my favorite chain restaurants. I travel from the other side of the city just to eat at this particular location. The food is great, especially the Fire Cracker Shrimp appetizer. I have ate here at least a couple of dozen times, and cannot remember a bad experience. While this is not a top notch fancy steakhouse, the do make a pretty darn good steak. The filet is always my favorite. If you like your steak smothered with things like mushrooms, shrimp, etc.. These are always found in the specials menu.
The only criticism that I have of Longhorn, is that at time, the service can be slow and not very responsive. I have only experienced this a few times, and it was always during peak times so that can be somewhat expected.

• Visited December 2012