“Philadelphia by Segway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Philadelphia Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals

Philadelphia Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals
Independence Visitor Center, 1 North Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-523-5827
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Philadelphia by Segway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Really enjoyed this experience and a great way to cover lots of ground. Initially I was a little wobbly but they really do get you confident quickly. Went with my teenage son and we really had great fun! A must. If you only have a day in Philadelphia then do this.

Visited December 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic fun, even for Philadelphia natives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

As a city resident, I was a little suspicious that I would enjoy the tour, but I was pleasantly surprised. Ashton made the tour informative and exceptionally fun. Even with no prior experience on a Segway he had me and my group zipping around within fifteen minutes. We did the three-hour tour and it certainly held our interest. Try it!

Richmond
“Loved every minute!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This was the very best thing we did while in Philadelphia, and we did many things! Our guides, Ashton and Josh were helpful, encouraging, and fun. They made sure we were safe while pointing out the many sights in the old city. This is the best way to see the town. We would recommend it to everyone.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“AMAZING tour with Heather!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

On 11/9/2013, I went on a tour with my girlfriend and another couple. We had a BLAST!!! Even though it was freezing out and windy we enjoyed the tour and whizzing around on the Segways. We did the Old City tour. Our tour guide, Heather, knew all about Philly. She was great and was upbeat the whole time!

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to see parts of Philly in a different way.

iowa
“Segway disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were told to get to the tour 15 minutes early for lessons, and we did, then sat around for 25 minutes before our lesson began. We stopped one time on the tour for the tour guide to smoke. Our tour lasted 55 minutes, no where near the 90 minutes that was advertised and we paid for. Loved the segway, but would not recommend this particular company.

Visited October 2013
Sheena W, Guest Relations Manager at Philadelphia Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in delivering amazing Segway experiences and were horrified to learn that so many aspects of your tour were unacceptable. We sincerely apologize for your experience. The tour should have been 90 minutes, not less than an hour, and there is absolutely no reason why our tour guide should be taking time during the tour for a smoke break. We are working to resolve these issues and taking appropriate action to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

Again, I apologize and regret this situation immensely. Hopefully we can personally connect so I can learn more about this specific situation, so this never happens again. I am available Monday – Friday at our corporate office at 805-650-7770

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review.

Amanda DeLeon