“Excellent way to see Philly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Philadelphia Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals

Philadelphia Segway Tours by Wheel Fun Rentals
Independence Visitor Center, 1 North Independence Mall West, Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-523-5827
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent way to see Philly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This tour was great! It was such a fun way to see the city! The tour guide was fun, polite, and very safety conscious. We had never been on a Segway, but always wanted to try it and to cruise around Philly for 3 hours seeing the sites. We were the envy of the onlookers!!

Visited October 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“fun, historic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I always find it a blast to ride a Segway. I took the 3 hour version of the tour. The guide (Dashawn?) was excellent and always in contact with each participant. We only had 7 in our group, which was nice.

Suggestions:
I think it only takes about 5 minutes to learn to ride a Segway and maybe another 15 minutes of practice to become decent. This tour, like others I have been on, spent about 30-45 minutes before we actually went on the tour. It would be nice if there was a more 'advanced" tour for experienced Segway riders so we could skip that. Another suggestion would be to go to places where we had more space to go faster and explore around, with more quick turns and a little bit off on our own.

new york
“What a surprising fun tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

So hubby and I had a whole day in Philadelphia with nothing to do, we're not really art or museum people, so what else is there to do? Sight seeing? Parking and driving is a pain! Plus super expensive! No exaggerations, this is coming from a New Yorker! In any case we were having a hard time trying to figure out what to do, we found this Segway tour recommended on tripadvisor and it was something neither of us has ever tried before! When I heard the price I had a small heart attack, but it was worth it! Our guide Deshan was awesome!! He was very patient and a made sure everyone got proper one on one Segway training! He was also very informative and took his time guiding us around the city. The tour did not feel rush at all, and it was so much fun! I'm definitely glad we did this tour, and now I'm tempted to buy my own Segway! It truly is the best way to see the sights!! To sum up our Segway tour experience in 3 words....Fun! Fun! Fun! Hurry up and sign up

Visited October 2013
Niagara Falls
12 attraction reviews
“Rolling Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I had a Groupon for this that a used at the end of September! We had a small group but Ashton our tour guide did a wonderful job of showing us all the great places around the city! He took time and care to teach each of us the correct way to ride a Segway and made sure we all felt comfortable doing so. You ride on streets and sidewalks so you need to be able to handle the situations but Ashton took care when and where we crossed roads and the areas around us. Saw many sights that I will go visit on my next trip down to see my son and family!

Visited September 2013
“Philly Old City Segway tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We did the weekday Old City tour using a Groupon. Great fun!!! They do a great job helping you feel comfortable using the Segway. Our Guide Ashton was awesome! He was engaging and fun and extremely polite and courteous to all the folks on the street as we made our way onthe tour. Definitely would do this again!