“Top-notch sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Top-notch sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Our family (all adults) thought the sushi was the best they ever had. Service was fine and prompt. The only criticism is our table was in the back alcove which afforded privacy but didn't give us the ambiance of the restaurant. The first table we were directed to was worse (it was across the aisle from our final table) but 2 of us were facing the bathrooms and back part of the server's area. Be sure to ask to sit out front.

Visited July 2014

Shreveport, Louisiana
“I was one happy FAT Salmon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This place was amaze-balls! The Naked Tuna appetizer with pico changed my life. The Tuna sandwich was awesome and the Vampire roll was a sweet surprise. I want to go back NOW!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“As their name..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fat salmon... Their salmon melts in your mouth.. My friends and I ordered Sashimi for two. The portion was awesome and we were stuffed!

Visited May 2014
Bern, Switzerland
“best sushi/value in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

by far, I have been a fan for a long time, when they were still at spruce st. it is really good sushi, great variety, but not too much. service can take long (sometimes for no apparent reason), but it is always worth the wait!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gunnison, Colorado
“Killer deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This place is a killer deal. Downtown Philly. It’s got some style but is mostly casual. I was there right at opening on a Sunday evening, and was second in a line of three –t he hostess took forever to get us seated – dealing with phone calls and such – the girl behind me threw a lot of attitude but I could also tell she comes there a lot. Service was a little distant and slow but killer deal! I got an appetizer that merged sushi with ceviche – delicious! And a great roll. Cheap wine too. I would come here ALL THE TIME if I lived in Philly.

• Visited April 2014