“Phenomenal presentation/food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“Phenomenal presentation/food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Went there for a conference with classmates, and the food was amazing & the presentation was better. Not to mention they serve breakfast for dinner as well. I would definitely recommend it to anyone

Elizabethtown, PA
“Great food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I had Creme Brulee french toast - awesome!! Service was good, friendly staff. Prices reasonable, a very enjoyable experience!

Visited October 2013
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Worth the wait”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place seems to be quite popular; my 13yo son and I waited for a midday, midweek table for over 30 minutes. We were pretty hungry by the time we ordered, and I'm glad we were. He had a Turkey Club which was huge. My Tofu scramble was fabulous, and the toast that came with it was even better! Great coffee too, friendly staff, can't wait to get back to Philly and bring the wife and daughter here.

Visited July 2013
Haddon Heights, New Jersey
“Yum! Good for Vegans/Vegetarians”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Went for brunch on Sunday and were seated outside immediately. There are a lot of great choices on the menu, so I will definitely come back to try some other items. Service was good... our waiter was kind of quirky, but nothing to complain about. I got the veggie burger and I was a little apprehensive because it seems to have a lot of ingredients including red beets which I have never seen in a veg burger before. I was pleasantly surprised and it may be my new favorite veggie burger in the city. As a vegetarian, I have tried a good variety. I got the hand cut fries which were also delicious. My friends both got french toast which was also really good. The portions are huge... we all took half of our meals home. I love the little sugar cubes in the jar... a cute touch. I will be back for sure.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Runcorn UK
“what shall I choose?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

When staying in Philadelphia you should try and plan a visit to the Green Eggs cafe. It is very popular with locals and tourists alike and you can at times find yourself queueing for a table however, the wait is worth it. The menu is extensive, the food is of a high quality, there's plenty to eat and lots to choose from.

• Visited November 2012