We stayed here for 3 days and can I say that the staff, the location, and the rooms were absolutely perfect!
The breakfast set up was devine and the service went beyond the call of duty (even going so far as to help me clean my shoes!). It is a great way to see Philadelphia if you are going for the first time and is super close to everything! The food was excellent...especially the breakfast! Yummmmm
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Hotel
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Philadelphia Museum of Art,restaurants, and shops. Our meticulously restored 1865 Victorian, stone mansion on a towering tree-lined street in the University City District accommodates both business and leisure. Situated in a prime location, Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Free Wifi *Gourmet Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Parking * Toiletries Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.