Someone was on hand when we arrived to take our credit card info, but we never saw any representative again. None of our questions were answered about where to eat or to park or to visit UPenn, which was the only reason we booked this close to the university. Room was crowded with knicknacks but not amenities for guests. No more useful than local budget hotel with same lack of useful information. Hot breakfast provided, but no personal touch at all. No different than chain hotel, and raked dirty leaves on side porch, too, and more expensive.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Hotel
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, Philadelphia Museum of Art,restaurants, and shops. Our meticulously restored 1865 Victorian, stone mansion on a towering tree-lined street in the University City District accommodates both business and leisure. Situated in a prime location, Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Free Wifi *Gourmet Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Parking * Toiletries Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.