Usually staying at the Kimpton Hotel downtown and taking the bus to campus; decided to try this quaint B&B reviewed favorably on Tripadvisor. Situated on the corner of 33rd, and closer to the Drexel campus, the location is a 15 minute walk to campus. The wonderful 'Sabrina Cafe' is one block away. They do not inflate their prices like the Inn at Penn or the Sheraton, when university parents are expected in town. This lovely, well taken care of, historic home is a charm. It warmed my heart to see the parents, kids and grandchildren all chipping in to take care of this family owned business. I had the Franklin room at the top of the stairs, and was very happy. The breakfast for delicious, the treats left out all night were a nice extra. Close to the subway. I found my new home in Philadelphia when visiting U Penn...just don't let anyone else in on this secret!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast