My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Cornerstone. The inn was beautiful. We especially appreciated relaxing and reading on the wrap around porch. Our room (The Pennsylvanian) was spacious, nicely decorated, and very clean. The Cornerstone is located within a convenient 10-15 minute walk to the 30th Street Station, the Philadelphia Museum of Art, and a wide assortment of restaurants. We also appreciated the warm hospitality that Dennis and Liz extended. Thank you Dennis & Liz!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Philadelphia's Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast, an elegant and cozy urban inn located within walking distance to the University of Pennsylvania, Drexel University, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Cornerstone offers a unique opportunity to enjoy Philadelphia with Center City only minutes away and easily accessible by public transportation. The Cornerstone offers the following amenities at no additional charge: *Wifi * Breakfast * Zoo Package *Eastern State Package * Street Parking * Toiletries The Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast is a family owned and operated business. We look forward to making your visit a memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cornerstone Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cornerstone Hotel Philadelphia
- Cornerstone Bed And Breakfast