“Definitely would give it another try” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 244 Nightlife in Philadelphia
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Delaware
8 attraction reviews
“Definitely would give it another try”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have only visited once before an event at the Wachovia center. Perfect location...super convenient. They do not have a high capacity to handle the volume of people that end up there before an event. Most of the sit down eateries had a 2-3 hour wait. We ended up going to one of the counter places (The Original Philly Cheese teak Factory) and I will say that the cheesteak was amazing! Try it with skirt steak....it's incredible.

Although it was super crowded, I would give it another try.

Visited December 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“What a place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We are sports fans from Winnipeg. Came here to watch a hockey game! Wish we had such a place at home! All the choices for great micro-brew beer and food, music and bars you could want! Local fans made us feel very welcomed on their turf if you show respect for their team too!

“One & Done”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

The worst Customer service I ever experienced...We ate at the PR bar..spent $150 on food and drinks..at 9pm..we had to close our bill...ok..but we still eating & drinking. .so we had to go to the crowded bar..ok..9:15pm...A bouncer told us our table is now a VIP or bottle table. .can we get up in 5 minutes..HELL NO WE STILL EATING. .I LL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN
J.Scott
Phila.Pa

“Worst experience and customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Last night was the first time I ever visted Xfinity live and it will definitely be the LAST because of my horrible experience there. We went to celebrate my sister's birthday, along with my husband and another friend of ours. To begin with we went to the PBR bar and wanted a table but they stopped serving, at 8:00 on a Saturday night??? Why wouldn't you want more business if you can get it? So we ended up getting a booth from people who just left, which was never cleaned off and we had to get up every time to get a drink. While there, there was a street person (bum) in the bar harrassing people, and stealing people's coats. After telling security they did approach him, but didn't kick him out. Why would this even be tolerated? Especially at a bar that charges $5 a beer! Then a guy came over with his clearly drunk girlfriend, very rudely told my husband to move over in the booth we were sitting at and just sat down with us. My sister didn't appreciate it and told them to leave. Well this obviously upset this guy and he got in my husband's face & starting to grab him as if he were going to hit him. While this is happening, there are NO bouncers in sight, so my friend had to run and get someone. With a bar this crowded of drunk, young and obnoxious people, WHY wouldn't there be more bouncers around?!?! We didn't know what this guy was going to do, he was alot bigger than my husband and was clearly drunk or on something. Finally, security came over, broke it up and kicked them out. However, they never asked my husband what happened or made sure he was OK. After that I had enough and was getting ready to leave. So I went to the ONE restroom in the middle and tried to walk back to get everyone I was with, along with my purse and coat and was stopped by the door guy. He GRABBED me by the arm and very rudely said I have to wait in the long line that was now at the door. I was totally shocked. I was just inside with my family and friend for HOURS. He said I couldn't even go inside to get my belongings. Is this a joke??? I wasn't leaving without my belongings, so he finally let me back in, after being extremely rude.

I don't know what kind of business they run or how the employees are trained, but they obviously have NO customer service skills what so ever. And where are the bouncers and security to protect the customers if something gets out of hand??? I'm totally horrified at how we were treated with everything that happened. My family, my friends and I will never be back there. I can only hope that something really bad doesn't happen there which is probably just a matter of time.

Visited January 2013
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Do not go here! horrible staff and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I do not recommend this place. The security are horrible. I asked if I could step outside to talk on the phone because it was loud inside. The security personnel said "Yes, that's fine". When I tried to walk back in after 5 minutes I was pushed up on and the rude security woman said "There is no re-entry. You are not allowed back in". I was stunned. I said "I just talked to you and 2 other males and you said it was okay". She continued to push up and not let me in. I did not have on my jacket in the middle of winter. My friend was present inside the whole time, but they continued to deny it. I would have never walked outside knowing I was not allowed to re-enter. I left because I was going to be the bigger person. My friend called me and said they can let you in. I walked back there and there was a supervisor with the 3 other security personnel. I attempted to tell her what happened and how I would not have went outside in the first place. She cut me off immediately and told me I need to leave. She refused to listen to me at all. The customer is always right, but clearly not in this case. She was absolutely no help at all. It was embarrassing and extremely frustrating. I was DD so I was not intoxicated. I understand they have to deal with a lot of people under the influence, but to dismiss me like this is not right. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I will continue to tell this story and not promote this place to anyone. The staff obviously need training in their role and ethics. In addition to this incident the service was poor. Tables at PBR are a minimum of $200.00 bottle service.

Visited January 2013