“I've only recently discovered this place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #266 of 3,780 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Californian, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Fuel is a cafe right out of the hills of Hollywood. The first of its kind in the area, Fuel features a delicious menu of paninis, wraps, and salads all made fresh with 100% organic ingredients and all under 500 calories. Fuel also features a juice bar and coffee bar to quench all your thirst needs. Rocco Cima, the owner of Fuel, believes great food can be great for you! Fuel offers delivery and take-out as well. We hope you enjoy this unique experience!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I've only recently discovered this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've lived in Philly for a while now and only recently discovered Fuel. We typically go on Sundays for brunch. Everything is not low calorie per say but healthy. They do advertise everything is below 500 calories which is true but I am sure you can defeat it. I tend to get their salads over the paninis. I will say that you should bring gum for afterwards.

Visited September 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“The food exceeded my expectations!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

While traveling on business I was on the hunt for good places to have a go to meal near my hotel; stayed at the Marriott Courtyard on Juniper. Fuel was actually recommended to me by another establishment near by when I expressed that I like awesome guacamole. I ended up liking more than their guacamole! This is a really low key place, but their food is awesome! After talking to their staff I decided to try their Sweet Pea Wonton ( I have to get this recipe because I don't have this back home!) and their South Philly Wrap. Awesome! It was an explosive of flavor and it was inexpensive! That combination is a true exception to the norm! I highly recommend this place for an unexpected delight to your taste buds and your budget!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
“My favorite place for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love Fuel!! I've been here many times, usually once or twice a week. Their food is awesome and their service is always great. At the end of a great meal I always have a smoothie or a banana whip.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Alberta
“Best wrap I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Super lunch experience on a beautiful day in Philly! Met at the door by the host asking, "inside or out," not a dumb question given the lovely weather. We chose outside; waiter was there immediately, pointing out specials on the sandwich board outside. I order the high protein cheese, spinach, tomato wrap and the shrimp and avocado salad just because it sounded so good, knowing I could never eat it all. I was so right...the salad was huge. My companion had the Thai chicken wrap, "crunchy and tangy", also very good. Each plate had a smattering of greens. Food came out fast; coffee was good, waiter was attentive. My wrap was fabulous, just perfect, whole wheat warmed or toasted and the cheese all nicely gooey inside, packed with spinach as well. $6.95. Loved it...would happily return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been here several times and the food is consistent. Deals are a plenty so check in on Yelp or Foursquare to get a good deal. I wish they had seasonal specialties too.

Visited February 2013