As other reviews have noted, the location of this hotel is ideal for a visit to Philadelphia -- it is near shopping, dining, tourist attractions, and transit. The rooms are generally comfortable, although decoration is generic and a furnishings a bit worn. Couples (or others) with different sleep patterns will appreciate that the rooms have separate living and sleeping areas, each of which was fairly snug. We would have preferred if the advertised queen-sized bed was actually queen-sized; it wasn't. Sound insulation was good from the street and decent from the hallways, but the hotel has some of the noisiest water pipes I've ever encountered. The valet parking is expensive (as might be expected from the center of a densely popiulated city) but worked as advertised and was not unduly slow for a property that does not have a parking lot or garage on the premises.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.