“Nice spot for Drinks and Fajitas!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,565 of 3,724 restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Mexican Post (Love Park) offers delicious Dinner-Take Out-Lunch near Penn Center, Mexican fresh food made daily near North 15th street PA, Taco Salad, Soups & Salads, Weekly Specials, Fajitas, Sandwich & Burger food delivery at Art Museum District PA, External Location Catering Inquiry, Join us for Happy Hour, Book table at Mexican Post, Philadelphia, (215) 568-2667
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Nice spot for Drinks and Fajitas!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been wanting to dine here for months and finally got around to doing so with the hubby. I had a $15 restaurant.com coupon and the hubby and I met after work. We got our outdoor table right away, and service was pretty quick as well.

The menu is quite extensive, and we both agreed that our chicken and steak fajitas were very very good. I'm not really a fajitas fan like he is but, I must say they were quite good. Our food was well presented by our waiter and it was piping hot. Very filling as well. They were not stingy with the serving size but it wasn't too much either, just enough.

I also want to add that I have drank many sangrias in my day, but this had to be one of the best I've had anywhere. Loved it.

With the coupon our total bill was under $40.00 that included our fajitas and 3 drinks. Not bad at all.

Looking forward to dining here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere