Perhaps the most friendly staff that I have ever encountered in a big city hotel. Nice business center, pool, complimentary breakfast and just few blocks to the market and a 15 min walk to Independence Park/Hall, Liberty Bell etc. and another 15 min to Penn's Landing. Great location and more reasonable parking $26/day vs. $45/day than other hotels. Oh...yes, and FREE wifi...not a common occurrence in downtown Philly hotels. Adjacent to Convention Center and many food options. Would be great for business, pleasure and even families.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.