Stayed here for a conference. The location was convinient, since the convention centre is next door. The room and the bathroom were nice and clean, and the bed was big and confortable. Could hear the people next door partying and shouting though, and the aircon/heater was noisy. I will sleep through anything, but can imagine this would bother many people. The free breakfast was great. Although they had paper plates and cups, and it was mostly unhealthy and tastless. Appreciated the fresh fruit though. The coffee was good. The staff were very nice and polite, but didn't know much (when we asked about places in Philadelphia). But we had free wireless in the room and there was a printer we could use. All in all, the place isn't especially fancy, but is suited for a bussiness stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.