Stayed here in January as base for our trip to Washington DC. The staff was friendly and always pointed us in the right direction. We enjoyed the free breakfast. It was a good add-on value and the staff was always cleaning. If you want something more substantial then head over to the Terminal Reading Market. Less than a 5 minute walk and they have all the food choices you could possible imagine. Everythig was within walking distance and we felt safe whether 9AM or 9PM. Clean hotel. Slept great. Convention center is right across street and I will definatley consider using this hotel for next business trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.