We had an excellent stay on New Years Eve. The location was great, especially given the price. The immediate area surrounding the hotel was isolated which was a little disconcerting when walking at night but the general area still felt safe.
The rooms were very clean. The beds seemed smaller than at other hotels and weren't the most comfortable but that wasn't a huge issue. The layout of the floors is confusing with multiple halls leading off from the elevators.
The staff in particular could not have been friendlier or more helpful, especially for people having to work on a holiday. They were quick with a smile or a restaurant recommendation. They really worked hard to create a festive atmosphere to bring in 2013 which I truly appreciated.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.