We spent a weekend there in the beginning of November. The room was clean, comfortable and well appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly, including those that we met in the hallways and elevators. Our room did not have a refrigerator but it sounded as though you could request one.
The hotel seemed very busy (good for them) but it was also right after Hurricaine Sandy. What ever the reason, it was a very busy breakfast area. Food was mediocre at best but what do you want for "free". Overall, certainly a hotel we would return to. The location was great and within walking distance to several local attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.