We were pleasantly surprised by this Hampton Inn. We were in town for a New Year's Eve party and chose the hotel based on location. We were pleased to find nice rooms, a helpful front desk staff, and valet parking. Valet parking is $35, which is failry standard for the city. The fitness center was also well equipped and breakfast was nice. The hotel was perfect for our needs and the price was reasonable. If we were in the area, we would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City-Convention Center is ideally located in downtown Philadelphia across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and only blocks from many major companies. Philadelphia International Airport is only 30 minutes away. Our hotel is within walking distance to historic sites such as Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and Penn’s Landing, and only 15 minutes from the Wells Fargo Center, Lincoln Financial Field, and Citizens Bank Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.