“Good burger and fries!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Seattle, WA
“Good burger and fries!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Nice little sports bar at the airport. I had a great burger and the crab fries were fantastic! A little tight for bringing your luggage in, but it was manageable.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

From Philly. Realized during my last visit, no cheesesteak, worked my way thru Wawa hoagie menu. And chicken noodle soup. Yum!!

Asked an airport shop keeper for suggestion. Ugh, I don't get why this place is so revered.

$7 for "crab" fries, no crab just old bay seasoning. My steak hoagie, so not worth $12. They forgot the tomato. Bread so so. And really no spectacular juicy steak taste.

Nice place to sit and have a drink but a bag of chips would suit your taste buds & wallet much better.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
south jersey
“I guess I don't get it...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I always hear how great Chickie's and Pete's food is so great. We attended a Philadelphia 76ers game with the family and went to the Chickie's and Pete's located in the concourse area of the Wells Fargo Center. We ordered 4 Chicken entrées and two crab fries. The total was $ 81.00. I understand that you are going to pay more at events such as these but the food was disappointing also. The chicken was so dry and hard. The crab fries were good but $ 10.00 for a cup of fries? I will pass next time and try to take the family elsewhere for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Best dirty martini!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had to wait a really long time for a table then were told we had 4 people not 5 so we couldn't be seated yet..I didn't understand that. The portions have gotten alot smaller and the prices have gone up but it was a fun reunion for me and my besties!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, va
“Great airport restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had a two hour layover and asked an airport employee where to eat. Great call!! We had Philly cheese steak subs with egg for our late breakfast along with old bay fries. Great service and food!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere