Got a great deal online for $99 a night for a Friday-Sunday stay. Given the center-city location & the quality of the brand, this was an amazing deal! The hotel has a strong fragrance as soon as you enter the lobby so, folks with sensitivities to scents may want to steer clear. I thought it smelled lovely but it was pretty strong. The staff was friendly but nothing remarkable. The concierge told us the live music scene is dead in Philly. Not true.
Nothing remarkable about the room except the tub - huge & great for soaking in after a long day of walking around the city. Don't pick up the in-room snacks, though! The tray and refrigerator are pressure sensitive and will immediately charge your room if you only pick them up to inspect them.
If you're driving & don't plan to use your car during your stay park at the 1616 Sansom lot and you'll pay 50% less than you would pay to park at the hotel. It's a short walk from the lot to the hotel and you pass Federal Donuts - win win!
- Also Known As:
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia is convenient to Liberty Place, upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants, museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Constitution Center. Our hotel features 294 guest rooms with 19 suites, business center, fitness facility, and on-site dining at citygrange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.