We stayed here for one night, and the room meets the typical clean and comfortable Westin standards. However, we found the service to be very cold. Upon arrival, the front desk just asked "credit card and name?" without a hello, or welcome. The check in area seemed a bit cramped and something about it was just a bit unappealing. When we arrived back to the hotel late that night after an event, there was no security present, outside of room key access in the elevator - I found this a bit odd for a large downtown hotel. Lastly, I was told by a friend we were supposed to get a welcome basket for the wedding we attended but this was never offered to us. Overall, the lack of service made this stay a bit of a disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia is convenient to Liberty Place, upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants, museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Constitution Center. Our hotel features 294 guest rooms with 19 suites, business center, fitness facility, and on-site dining at citygrange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.