As a former ritz, its a nice decor and modern. Nicely situated where I needed to be for the weekend.
The elevator bank is insufficient. I was there during a large wedding and a large country singer fan club was staying there. you had to wait a few minutes for a packed elevator to show. Is this worth not staying there? no. But you may want to ask for a lower floor so walking is an option.
Conceirge was nice. Provided us an umbrella when an unexpected level of rain was scheduled.
Front desk eager to help and well staffed.
I didn't like the honor bar charging you based on if an item was lifted or fell off the tray. My parents room got a charge because the m&M's fell over,but was still in the room. It wouldn't have been caught unless you thoroughly review your bill.
So if you are in a rush, leave some time to eyeball the bill to make sure the weight sensitive honor bar isn't wrongfully charging you.
Beds were westin's excellent heavenly beds. Bathroom rain shower was appreciated with option for the handle wash insteawd.
If i was coming back, i would definitely consider staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia is convenient to Liberty Place, upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants, museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Constitution Center. Our hotel features 294 guest rooms with 19 suites, business center, fitness facility, and on-site dining at citygrange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Westin Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.