The Philly Westin is in a great location within easy walking distance of Rittenhouse Square and the Reading Terminal Market. It's a lovely old building that has been beautifully remodeled to accommodate the modern world..
Its standout point is the wonderful staff. The doorman remembered our names, relayed messages from our parents who were also staying there ("your Mom said not to wait up") and fished forgotten items our of our vehicle that had been valet parked. All this during a busy Thanksigiving weekend with lots of chaos going on in the background.
It has a couple quirks. The bathroom has a double shower head that's intended to hit both upper and lower back at the same time. It feels great, but is hung so low that anyone shorter than 5'9" has to stoop to wash their hair. And the desk is entirely too large for the space, guaranteeing that someone will stub their toe in the middle of the night.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia is convenient to Liberty Place, upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants, museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Constitution Center. Our hotel features 294 guest rooms with 19 suites, business center, fitness facility, and on-site dining at citygrange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Westin Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.