I recently stayed at the Westin while traveling on business. The hotel is very nice and clean. The rooms are a good size and the beds are extemely comfortable. The only negative Is that the parking is pretty expensive and it is not that easy to get from the parking garage to the lobby and then up to your room. You have to take a couple of sets of elevators and it adds an extra 10 minutes into your time just to get to your car. Other than that we really enjoyed the hotel. It is in a great location right in the center of Philadelphia.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of a city rich with history, The Westin Philadelphia is convenient to Liberty Place, upscale shopping, award-winning restaurants, museums and historical attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Constitution Center. Our hotel features 294 guest rooms with 19 suites, business center, fitness facility, and on-site dining at citygrange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Westin Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.