“Outstanding Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #67 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
“Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

As a first time guest here, I would like to give the ultimate thank you and moment of appreciation and gratitude to Ms. Tiffany Forbes and Mr. Amiyr Crews. After a tiresome trip of traveling through 6 states from South to North by plane, then driving from North to PA plus a funeral, they went above and beyond as the angels they are to grant me assistance with my car rental, room check in, misc. information requests with a positive and caring attitude. My room was neat and clean. The crab burger was awesome! For as long as Sheraton Suites has Ms. Forbes and Mr. Crews, they will always have me as a guest. A public humble thank you to both of you and of course to the young men who provided my crab burger and dessert. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Room Tip: Request Ms. Forbes or Mr. Crews and say Diamond Deb referred you from Trip Advisor and they will tak...
Green Features: Spotless, staff very attentive, courteous and has a passion for the Hospitality Industry
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Tony L, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you very much for your response regarding your stay with us, I am happy to see that your stay was pleasant and enjoyable. Tiffany and Amiyr are two outstanding associates of ours and recieved numerous positive guest comments. They truly represent what our team is about here at the Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport. We will share your praise with our team members as we do with all feedback from our valued guest. We hope in the near future we will see you again , thank you very much for your feedback. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very surprised that the internet was a separate charge. $11.95 for 25 hrs or $4.95 for 30 mins.

Food in the dining area was very expensive and not exceptional in neither taste nor selection. Only 2 wait staff which meant you had a long wait to have your order taken and to actually get your food.

Room was very comfortable, the only redeeming quality. I also liked the window to the hallway.

Would not be my first choice next time i am in Philly.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your response and for staying with us. It was good to see that you enjoyed your room and the quality of it. I have also meet with the the team in the food and beverage department to address our pricing , menu and delay you recieved in service, collectively we have made the corrections to all. In the near future we will also embark on an upgrade to our Restaurant and Lounge area that will be second to none. We hope to see you back in the future and once again please accept my sincere apology. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stopped for the night before taking very early flight. The main attraction of this place is the ability to grab an early shuttle to the airport and not miss your flight due to unforeseen events.
You can also park your car here and when you return from your trip grab another shuttle back to the hotel and go home from there.
The hotel rooms are clean,quiet and the bed is comfortable. The shuttle got us to the airport at the planned time. So far so good.
We returned from our trip wearing light Summer clothes. Shouldn't be a problem since the shuttle runs about every 10-20 minutes. Well just as we went outside the shuttle left. It took over an hour and 4-5 calls to the hotel before we got picked up.
I think this kind of defeated one of the reasons to stay here.
I won't stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Tony L, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you very much for staying with us and completing a Trip Advisor survey. We are happy to hear your stay was a pleasant one and that our team took good care of you. We have addressed and shared with our Operations team your delay at the airport regarding you shuttle pickup and have made the necessary adjustments to correct moving forward. We do sincerely apologize for this and hope to have an opportunity to see you again now that it has been corrected. Thank you very much for you business and we hope to have another opportunity to see you again. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Hotel room on 8th floor was updated but not renovated: furniture, carpeting, bed, linens, & flat screen TVs were fine; bathroom tile, tub and vanity were clean, but original. Room was large (separate living room) with lots of storage space. Had very little contact with staff but front desk was nice enough. Parking was okay but very crowded parking lot (shared by this hotel, Four Points and Aloft). Overall, a decent choice for the money if you're looking for an airport hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your response, we are glad that you stayed with us. We are happy to here that our team took good care of you. In regard to your comment mentioning renovation, you will be happy to hear that in the near future the hotel will undertake a major renovation that will encompass all of our guest rooms and public areas along with our meeting space. We look forward to these exciting changes and seeing you again in the near future. Thank you very much for you business. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed here for two nights and had a bad experience with the service. I woke up to find that my iphone charger had been chewed by a mouse and does not work anymore. I went to tell the concierge and they told me it was my fault that i didnt put my charger in the safe. Im sorry but i didnt know that i could charge my phone while it was in a safe. They totally overlooked my whole point that they HAD ANIMALS IN THE HOTEL ROOMS.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your response. We have immediatly addressed your comment regarding your phone charger and have had our Chief Engineer and Executive Team address your comment
regarding a mouse , the necessary actions have been taken promptly to investigate. We have not recieved any other comments regarding any signs of this in the past and have taken all precautions moving forward. I do sincerely apologize for the unfortunate isolated situation. Additionally we have already taken prompt action regarding the service you recieved and addressed. Once again my sincere apology for your unforunate stay. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love the hotel .room were clean, food was great. Overall very happy and will go and book same hotel. Very clean, I was surprised there was not free wi fi but otherwise was a wonderful experience wonderful staff. We were able to get directions from staff and didn't get lost. I wish we could have been a little bit longer. To enjoy more.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Tony L, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your response and for staying with us. We are happy to hear that your stay was a pleasant one. It was good to see that our team has meet your expectations and you found the hotel pleasant. We hope to have an opportunity to see you again in the near future. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager
Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am a regular guest at this property and have been very satisfied with the location, rooms, staff, food, housekeeping, security, etc.

For the price point this property is a good bet for any traveler who needs quick access to the airport or South Philly. While in need of a facelift, the rooms are very clean and the beds and linens are very comfortable. The building was recently sold so the new owners have a vested interest in renovating/updating the rooms.

For SPG members there is access to a recently redone club room on the 8th floor with nightly free appitizers.

For families the third floor offers a converted front living room with a double bed and a back room the closes. That also works if you have to travel with a co-worker. Then you just share the bathroom.

The restaurant specializes in burgers, which are good and the breakfasts offerings are also fresh and tasty.

The outstanding part of the property is the staff. There are gems in every department who provide outstanding customer service and remember you from prior visits.

As I mentioned earlier, the property was recently sold and is under new management. My suggestions would include building staff loyalty, having microwaves in the rooms and fixing the front gate so it is more reliable. Also bring the WSJ back and fix the potholes in the parking lot.

Overall I highly recommend the Sheraton Suites. I have stayed at the nearby Embassy Suites and Hilton and the Sheraton is my preference.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Tony L, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you very much for your response and for staying with us. We greatly value your feedback and will be sure to share with the team at the hotel. It was great to see that your stay was pleasant one and that our team members took good care of you. We have also noted your suggestions regarding associate loyalty, adding microwave and repairing the gates. With new ownership and a long term management committment we are focused exactly on making our team happy with enjoyment to there job. We also have noted your other request and with the addition of a major renovation over the next 2 years they will all be addressed sooner than later. Once again thanking for your response and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Warm Regards, Tony L. General Manager

Been to Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!