I stay at Club Quarters because my company makes me. That said, it's good value; the rooms are small but reasonably attractive and clean.
I had a problem here when I checked in; they said they didn't have any clean rooms. Then they said, oops they did, but it would take a few minutes. I said I'd go out and grab a sandwich and would be back in ten minutes, figuring that would give them enough time to get the room ready. I returned fifteen minutes later, they gave me my key, and the room they sent me to was....occupied! Back downstairs, another key, another room.
Okay, there can be glitches. One thing I really hate about Club Quarters is the TV situation. What do you mean, I can' t rent a movie? After a long day of meetings, I want to feel like I'm home, sort of, vegging out on TV if I want. And come on, every dinky little motel has 1) movies you can rent and 2) a screen that tells you what's on. At Club Quarters? A screen that tells you the channels they have (No PBS. Seriously) but no indication as to what's on.
This morning, I asked where I might buy a newspaper and the person at the desk sent me to the drugstore next door, which does not carry newspapers. Ever. Wouldn't you expect the staff at a business hotel to know where a guest might buy the paper?
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 275 rooms located in the heart of the city’s business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 150 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities (self-serve). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.