This was my 16th trip to the States and this could be my favourite Hotel. The Hotel facilities where good. Everything where it should be. It was the level of service and the little extras that push it up the League. After trying for 4 days in D.C. to find a computer or Internet shop I noticed 3 computers in the lobby, one of which was for printing Boarding passes. I asked reception how much they cost and was told, "Free" I then asked how long it can be used at one time and was asked why i do not use the room WI FI. When told I did not carry a computer an I Pad was provided for my stay.
Add to this, Cold water on every landing, tea coffee and water in the lobby with dispencers offering nuts, chips and (Wait for it) M&M's!! I Pod docking station in room. Microwave and fridge. And room srvice available not only from The 5 star Restuarant but 4 local takeaways.
The room was very clean and modern as was the bathroom.
This is all organised service but the level of personal sevice was up there to.
Oh, and location? Chestnut Street has everything from Macys to The Liberty Bell (and 5 Boys burgers) very very walkable.
One little thing, a $22 dollar cab to Pats for a Philly Cheesesteak? Not worth it, get one local.
Well done C.Q.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Philadelphia is a newly renovated full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. All Club Quarters Hotels provide: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Groupon and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia