This was my 16th trip to the States and this could be my favourite Hotel. The Hotel facilities where good. Everything where it should be. It was the level of service and the little extras that push it up the League. After trying for 4 days in D.C. to find a computer or Internet shop I noticed 3 computers in the lobby, one of which was for printing Boarding passes. I asked reception how much they cost and was told, "Free" I then asked how long it can be used at one time and was asked why i do not use the room WI FI. When told I did not carry a computer an I Pad was provided for my stay.
Add to this, Cold water on every landing, tea coffee and water in the lobby with dispencers offering nuts, chips and (Wait for it) M&M's!! I Pod docking station in room. Microwave and fridge. And room srvice available not only from The 5 star Restuarant but 4 local takeaways.
The room was very clean and modern as was the bathroom.
This is all organised service but the level of personal sevice was up there to.
Oh, and location? Chestnut Street has everything from Macys to The Liberty Bell (and 5 Boys burgers) very very walkable.
One little thing, a $22 dollar cab to Pats for a Philly Cheesesteak? Not worth it, get one local.
Well done C.Q.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 275 rooms located in the heart of the city’s business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 150 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities (self-serve). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Amex, Priceline, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.