My husband and I stayed at the hotel over the weekend, and were very disappointed. I had received good reviews from friends and clients staying at Club Quarters in DC and NY, so we thought we would give it a try. The first room we got was the most dismal and depressing hotel room I ever checked into in the US. There was one window which was hidden behind a wall, so that there was literally no light coming into the room, and there was only one wall sconce, making it a very dark room. It was also freezing in there and the thermostat didn't seem to work to warm up the room. We asked for another room, and was told that there were none other available unless we wanted to upgrade ....for a fee. I refused so they told me that if we wait an hour or so, they would move us into another room once it was clean. We agreed. Another or so later, they did move us to another room with lots of windows, and more light. So there was an improvement but it was freezing cold in there too.
However, we were surprised by the poor quality of the towels and amenities in the bathroom. The entire experience was depressing.
On the plus side, the room and bathroom was clean; the location was excellent; and they provide free bottled water on every floor and free water and coffee and tea in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 275 rooms located in the heart of the city’s business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 150 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities (self-serve). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia