All seemed to be well, until I mentioned my concerns about excessive noise throughout the night. The clerk, did not seem to care about what my opinion was and simply blew me off. A nice hotel with a terrible desk staff, is a deal breaker.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated full service club-like hotel with 275 rooms located in the heart of the city's business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime locations. Club Quarters provides safe, restricted entry; instant check-in/check-out; free high speed internet access throughout the hotel; ons-ite restaurant as well as multi-menu in-room dining options; unlimited complimentary chilled and purified bottled water stations; 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 150 people); free use of computer/printer and ergonomic workstations; newly renovated, state-of-the-art guest rooms with premium bedding; flat panel HD TVs; complimentary coffee and tea; 24-hour guest service desk; fitness room and exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request. Corporate Apartments available. Value rates. Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. Self-serve laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Club Quarters in Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia