This was the second time we stayed in Club Quarters in Rittenhouse Square. A great location for a great price. It was considerably cheaper than other options in downtown Philadelphia when we booked through a popular hotel website.
The rooms are modest, but (as you might expect for a hotel that caters to business travelers), they have a microwave, fridge, good desk space with a great desk chair. Our corner room was unusually light and airy for a hotel in center city. The higher floors offer great city views. There is fast free wifi everywhere (not like the Hilton we'd stayed in recently).
One drawback: It is noisy on weekends. Though we were on the 9th floor (facing busy Chestnut Street), street noise woke us up both nights. Light sleepers might do better with a room higher up and farther from Chestnut.
The do-it-yourself check in and out at lobby kiosks went smoothly -- the fastest check in we'd ever experienced. Staff were friendly and helpful. Parking was $24/day (with hotel discount) across the street at the Shops at Liberty Place. Get card validated at desk before heading to the lot.
If you like a fancy lobby and large room, need help parking your car or carrying your luggage, require the concierge to make your reservations, and generally crave lots of personal attention, the Club Quarters isn't for you. For us, it's just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 275 rooms located in the heart of the city’s business district and within walking distance of many cultural and historical attractions including Rittenhouse Square, Antique Row and the Academy of Natural Sciences. Adjacent to Liberty Place with over 70 unique boutiques and restaurants and easily accessible to the convention center. Its restaurant and bar, Davio's, serves delicious Northern Italian cuisine. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime location.Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Fridge and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 2 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 150 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities (self-serve). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quarters Hotel Philadelphia
- Club Quarters Philadelphia