“Not too bad but not sure I'll come back to order here again.” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,197 of 3,484 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Hot Dogs, Barbecue
“Not too bad but not sure I'll come back to order here again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

First time going to Reading Terminal Market. Lots of choices but my husband and I settled for Franks. There was a line so I was thinking it would be really good. The service is NOT GREAT! When it was my turn to place the order I said I wanted the BBQ chicken. She assumed I wanted the wings and immediately placed wings in my container. I said I wanted not just wings and she got upset! What the heck?! Not my fault she assumed I wanted all wings! There was not enough sides so I ended up getting two order of Mac n Cheese. My husband ordered garlic chicken. They didn't have a place where you can eat unlike the other vendors. We found a little ledge across this place where we can place our food and ate there. My chicken was pretty good. I would rate it 3.5 to 4 out of 5. My husbands's garlic chicken was ok. It was about 2.5 to 3 out of 5. Mac and cheese was good but not something I would crave although in my defense I am not a Mac n Cheese person. The Apricot corn bread was also about 2.5 to 3. Overall not sure I will go back there and buy food again.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Durham, North Carolina
“No Issues with Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I'm not sure where the negative reviews came from, I enjoyed my food and found the service fine. Maybe the employees aren't the friendliest, but I got an Italian sausage, two perogies and a soda for $10 and I'm okay with that. I'd happily go back here if I was at Reading Terminal Market again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good food market choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Good selection of wings, burgers, dogs, and sides. Enjoyed perogies, mac and cheese, fries and corn bread. Mac was a little soupy but everything else was great! Place was a zoo due to a convention but they worked quickly and kept the long line moving.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Okay food, bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

The staff was extremely curt and rude the entire time I ordered, paid, and waited. I tried a salmon burger on a whole wheat bun with a side of fries. Food was good, but it took forever, and there was only 1 person waiting before me. Salmon burger was cooked just right, and the "side" of fries was more than plentiful! As with most places in the terminal, don't expect to pay less than $10 per meal. It was okay, but with so many diverse options in the RTM, I probably wouldn't go back to Frank's.

Visited February 2014
San Francisco
“Below average food. Terrible, rude staff.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Too many places to choose from at the Reading Terminal Market to eat here. The food was below average and the staff was unbelievably rude. If this is the only place that's open and you're starving, eat here. Otherwise, skip it.

Visited August 2013