The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful, and free wifi was available. However, the hotel was very dirty, it is in a bad part of town, and the hotel is very old and in disrepair. The shower did not work and the elevators seemed on the brink of breaking down. Paint was pealing off the walls, and there was a terrible smell of mustiness in the room. There was a sign that said the hotel was undergoing renovations, but there was no evidence of anything being done. Would not stay here again, although the staff were really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada City Center is ideally located in the heart of Suburban South Philadelphia. We are just minutes from Center City Philadelphia, where you can find nightlife, shopping, casual and formal dining in some of the most famous restaurants in the world, Penn’s Landing, The Historical District and our widely acclaimed “South Street”. For a change of pace, we put together some “helpful hints” for you while you are here in Philadelphia. We hope our suggestions are of interest to you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyview Plaza Hotel Philadelphia
- Skyview Plaza Hotel And Suites