First, their shuttle from the airport stunk to high heaven and it was filthy! When I arrived you could tell it was old and not well kept. The receptionist was nice but no restaurant except Wed- Sat. Hallways and elevator were old and dirty. The room was nicer but old carpet with large burn marks. Only 2 ice makers for 14 floors!!! A/C worked. I might stay there again if I was by myself and in a pinch, but otherwise NO!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada City Center is ideally located in the heart of Suburban South Philadelphia. We are just minutes from Center City Philadelphia, where you can find nightlife, shopping, casual and formal dining in some of the most famous restaurants in the world, Penn’s Landing, The Historical District and our widely acclaimed “South Street”. For a change of pace, we put together some “helpful hints” for you while you are here in Philadelphia. We hope our suggestions are of interest to you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada Philadelphia City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Skyview Plaza Hotel Philadelphia
- Skyview Plaza Hotel And Suites