Well , we stayed for a night ( 7/8/13 ) to go watch the Phillies against the nationals , is clean , decent , and very important close to the sports complex like 20-25 minutes walking , a nice restaurant (breakfast , lunch and dinner ) just across the street , if your intention is to spend a night or two in Philadelphia to go watch sports this hotel is an excellent option, there's an nice and huge sport bar named chickie's & pete's cafe just 10 minutes from the hotel on the way to the sport complex , good service , lot of food and drinks and don't miss the crab fries .
- Also Known As:
- Skyview Plaza Hotel Philadelphia
- Skyview Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Skyview Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Skyview Plaza & Suites is ideally located in the heart of Suburban South Philadelphia. We are just minutes from Center City Philadelphia, where you can find nightlife, shopping, casual and formal dining in some of the most famous restaurants in the world, Penn’s Landing, The Historical District and our widely acclaimed “South Street”. For a change of pace, we put together some “helpful hints” for you while you are here in Philadelphia. We hope our suggestions are of interest to you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Skyview Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.