Okay, it's not that close to the city center. But it's worth the walk. Situated near the historical part of Philadelphia is a plus.
The hotel is pretty good in it's pricerange. Maybe one of the best hotels we stayed in on our US trip.
The room was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpfull.
Try to get a room with view on the bridge. Makes your stay worthwhile.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area Hotel Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area Hotel
- Comfort Inn Downtown Historic Area
- Comfort Inn Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Hotel Downtown Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautifully revitalized Penn's Landing we are in walking distance to most historic sites. The Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penn's Landing has 184 spacious guest rooms, many with amazing views of the Delaware River and the Philadelphia Skyline! Not only will you enjoy an oversized room, we also offer free breakfast, free wireless internet and free shuttle to and from historic sites, restaurants and shopping within a 2 mile radius during our shuttle's operation times. Parking is convenient, right on site at a minimul fee of $25 per day with in/out privileges and we offer extended parking times on your day of check out until 4:00pm so you can continue to explore Philadelphia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.