First let me say this hotel is in a great location for walking to the fabulous sites, however, I95 is just behind and we had a Room next to the interstate. Very loud traffic noise! But we were so tired from walking Philly that we slept ok anyway. Breakfast is standard Holiday Inn Express which is great for us since we stay with this chain all the time. There were things they could improve on! Our air system was terrible!!! Mold in bathroom grout. Parking is convenient. So, all in all I give it a 3 stars.. We have stayed in lots of better HIE hotels!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautifully revitalized Penn's Landing we are in walking distance to most historic sites. The Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penn's Landing has 184 spacious guest rooms, many with amazing views of the Delaware River and the Philadelphia Skyline! Not only will you enjoy an oversized room, we also offer free breakfast, free wireless internet and free shuttle to and from historic sites, restaurants and shopping within a 2 mile radius during our shuttle's operation times. Parking is convenient, right on site at a minimul fee of $25 per day with in/out privileges and we offer extended parking times on your day of check out until 4:00pm so you can continue to explore Philadelphia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area Hotel Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Hotel Downtown Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Comfort Inn