I have been reading the reviews since this property has become a holiday express from comfort. I must say that the only review that was true in our case was the noise factor but that only seemed to have bothered me . Everyone else slept thru the night and did not hear the traffic. I must say that no one here was unfriendly or rude. They even sent the shuttle to pick us up on the first day. It is close to the historic district that we walked the second day. At nite we could see the fireworks from the camden riversharks stadium and the bridge was lit. Made for great views. The room was clean and mattress good. The breakfast was your standard holiday affair.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautifully revitalized Penn's Landing we are in walking distance to most historic sites. The Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penn's Landing has 184 spacious guest rooms, many with amazing views of the Delaware River and the Philadelphia Skyline! Not only will you enjoy an oversized room, we also offer free breakfast, free wireless internet and free shuttle to and from historic sites, restaurants and shopping within a 2 mile radius during our shuttle's operation times. Parking is convenient, right on site at a minimul fee of $25 per day with in/out privileges and we offer extended parking times on your day of check out until 4:00pm so you can continue to explore Philadelphia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area Hotel Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Hotel Downtown Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Comfort Inn