I stayed here during a recent trip to Philadelphia to attend a sporting event. The property is situated right next to I-95, which made it a convenient cab ride south to the sports complex. But it did make for a rather noisy night, as I had a room with a view of the freeway.
There is a free shuttle that can take guests into the historic district, but on the 2nd day I was there I got tired of waiting for the driver so I walked the five or six blocks into town.
Staff was very friendly and the room was clean. Breakfast in the morning was what you'd expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautifully revitalized Penn's Landing we are in walking distance to most historic sites. The Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penn's Landing has 184 spacious guest rooms, many with amazing views of the Delaware River and the Philadelphia Skyline! Not only will you enjoy an oversized room, we also offer free breakfast, free wireless internet and free shuttle to and from historic sites, restaurants and shopping within a 2 mile radius during our shuttle's operation times. Parking is convenient, right on site at a minimul fee of $25 per day with in/out privileges and we offer extended parking times on your day of check out until 4:00pm so you can continue to explore Philadelphia! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Downtown/Historic Area Hotel Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Philadelphia
- Comfort Inn Hotel Downtown Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Comfort Inn