This wonderful hotel is perfectly located in downtown Philly and a great place to stay. The rooms were clean as well as the hotel. I've stayed at this hotel twice, once as the Crown Plaza in Feb. 2012 and once as the Sonesta for Thanksgiving 2012.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Best of Philly during your stay at our convenient and newly refreshed hotel. The only hotel located on Market Street west of City Hall we are surrounded by Philadelphia's most prominent businesses, hospitals, universities and government offices. The hotel is located just blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Amtrak's 30th Street Station and Philadelphia's historic sites and attractions. The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center, Independence Hall & Philadelphia Zoo are just a few of the Philadelphia attractions to experience during your getaway. Walk to Center City businesses, fine dining, upscale shopping, museums, Rittenhouse Square, Avenue of the Arts-Theatre District & Antique Row. Experience professional sports with the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies or visit top rated golf courses in the tri-state area. Plan your visit to the Franklin Institute's exciting Real Pirates Exhibit with our VIP Packages. Relax at our seasonal outdoor rooftop pool with views of the city. The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia features great hotel deals and packages for family travel and weekend escapes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza