1. It's near the convention center. The quickest way to get there is walk away from the front desk to the other end of the lobby and you'll see a door that says access to parking. Open it and go through a glass door and the convention center is right across the street. There are some glass doors which you can walk right in. If they're not accessible, turn left, go straight and there's an entrance to your right.
2. Restaurants: There's a 24 hour convenient store calls WaWa right across the street from the hotel. They have stuff that convenient stores carry + made to order hot foods and drinks. They're quite delicious. You go into the store, use the kiosk to order and then pay at the cash register. If the place is not busy, the food is ready in seconds (literally). There's also a Chinese restaurant a few doors down. They sell Chinese foods, including dumplings...
3. Chinatown: It's about a 5-10 minute walk. This Chinatown is not very big, actually it's quite small. But there are quite a few restaurants there. The few I've noticed are like Hunan, Sichuan foods. If you like Cantonese Chinese food, I haven't seen one. Sorry...I also found a couple of small grocery stores, which mainly sell Chinese products.
4. Mall: There's one nearby.
5. Last but certainly not least in the location category is the Terminal Market. Literally steps away. It's an excellent market with different vendors inside. You get hot foods (different kinds like local foods, Chinese, Japanese etc.), desserts (excellent by the way) and even a market that sell fresh fruits and other things. If you want to eat like a local, I highly recommend this place.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful.
From the airport:
Super Shuttle doesn't serve this area. But... there's a shuttle service calls Liberty Shuttle. What you do is claim your bags. Go to the customer service desk (or the transportation desk, sorry don't remember what it's called) which is located in the baggage claim area and tell the person behind the counter where your hotel is. She'll give you a number. Pick up the phone, dial the number. Tell them you're ready to go. Wait at the counter. When the shuttle arrives, they'll let you know where to go to catch it. Very convenient and it only costs $10 + voluntary gratuity. I'm sure all drivers appreciate some gratuity (disclaimer: I don't own nor work for any shuttle bus company). If you prefer to take a cab, which I did on my way to the airport. It cost about $30 + voluntary gratuity.
Microwave and fridge available in the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Philadelphia