I chose the Hilton Garden Inn in Philadelphia for our three night stay due to the reviews on Trip Adviser and the location of the hotel.
I have to say that I was VERY disappointed. My disappointment was due to the uncomfortable bed, lack of housekeeping and noise around the hotel.
* Good TV with many channels
* Fridge and Microwave in room
* Good size room
* Location for us was good although I understand the area is not desirable.
* Fast Wi Fi
* Good shower
* The noise around the hotel was terrible. There seemed to be constant noise in the hotel including early hours of the morning (4.00am)
* The bed was very uncomfortable - the worst i have ever slept in and we have traveled a lot.
* Room as very hot - They did have air con but the unit was very noisey
* My biggest complaint was the housekeeping. On our first day we returned to our room at 6.00 pm to find our room had not been cleaned. After many attempts of calling guest help ( first 5 times no one answered) I had to ask them to bring fresh towels. The next day we returned at 3.30pm and our room was currently being cleaned.
The hand towels they left in the room were dirty.
* 4 pm check in
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Philadelphia